DIY, Dekoration, Philosophisches, Kissen, Kids und alles, was das Leben schöner macht

Montag, 7. Januar 2013

Getting ready for imm_Cologne

Hi everybody, I'm getting so excited for imm_Cologne right now. I can't wait to meet so many bloggers, soon. That's why I made two notebooks - I'm sure there will be a lot to jot down.

The journey is not far but it's always good to take something for a break, don't you think? Not to forget some cards to share with other bloggers.



You can meet me at Holly Becker's presentation on Jan. 14th at 2 p.m. I'm so much looking forward to meeting you all. Have a great week and a safe journey.

xo, FrauSchmitt



Kommentare:

  1. So excited to meet you in person Stephanie! I bought a pack of notebooks, they are less pretty but useful so I guess they'll do. Just one week left!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you so much, Tina. I'm very excited to meet you, too!

      Löschen
  2. Have fun at the imm! Wear comfortable shoes, I remember I always did lots of walking on my visits. And I am a little bit envious that you get to meet Holly and a group of other bloggers. I hope you will tell us all about the experience...

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you for the good advice, Nina. I'll keep that in mind. It'll be my fist visit to the imm_cologne and I'm so excited. I'll keep you updated, here.

      Löschen
  3. Looking forward to meeting you on Monday!!!! Happy weekend my friend!

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...