Und das ist dann dabei heraus gekommen
Fertig. Eine schöne neue Leseecke für den Herbst. Und das Beste daran? Alles, was ihr seht, besaß ich schon. Ausnahmsweise musste ich nichts neues dazu kaufen. Ich setze mich jetzt in meine neue Ecke und lese. Und ihr?
As I told you in my last post, I was inspired to get moody in my decorations. What I did, was, I 'shopped my home'. You can't always buy new stuff, can you? And, believe me, you will find a lot in your home that you can use.
Here is what I did to create a moody corner for fall in my home:
I looked for appropriate items. That's what I found:
1. my old bench that didn't fit in the hall
2. a crate
3. a gray-striped round cushion
4. an old blind mirror a dear friend gave to me a while ago
5. something was still missing. I found a gray blanket and moved my Thonet chair
6. I needed a coffee table but I didn't have any. Remembering the old sleigh that once belonged to my grandmother and is now fun for my kids in winter, I had the idea to use this instead. A bowl and some tealights... this is where you can find me now, relaxing and reading.
I'm happy with the outcome. What do you think? Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Steffi aka FrauSchmitt